1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
PAGOS DE VALLEJO, SL is the RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR) and the Law Organic 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
WHAT DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Process orders, requests, respond to inquiries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the CONTROLLER.
- Carry out market research and statistical analysis.
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services or events and activities that may be of interest, or to their collaborators or suppliers, with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Request evaluations about our products or our services in order to improve our work.
WHY CAN WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR in the following way:
- For the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody; and, when it is no longer necessary to do so, they will be deleted, with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
TO WHOM DO WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except by legal obligation or, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our service providers related to communications, with which the CONTROLLER has signed confidentiality contracts and of data controller required by current privacy regulations.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment. Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- PAGOS DE VALLEJO, SL Plaza Mayor nº 4 09312 Tórtoles de Esgueva Burgos – Spain Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering or filling in data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the corresponding forms (contact, purchase, withdrawal, etc.), whether they are web forms or download, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet your request, by PAGOS DE VALLEJO SL .; the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to PAGOS DE VALLEJO SL. They are truthful and you are responsible for immediately communicating any changes to them.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, PAGOS DE VALLEJO SL, in its capacity as RESPONSIBLE, is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. PAGOS DE VALLEJO SL. guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them. For more information on the privacy guarantees, you can contact the CONTROLLER through PAGOS DE VALLEJO, SL Plaza Mayor 4, 09312 Tórtoles de Esgueva, BURGOS – SPAIN. Email: email@example.com